- 1 Posts
Please help! My phone is rooted, and keyboard is not working, among other things
I was trying to install a ROM for kit kat (before i realized it wasn't compatible), I installed the 4.4 g apps. I restored it to factory defaults, and thats when I started getting error messages about the keyboard. How can i fix this?
"unfortunately, google keyboard has stopped working"
- 12-04-2013, 07:36 AM #2
Re: Please help! My phone is rooted, and keyboard is not working, among other things
I would find an early GAPPS package for either 4.3 or 4.2 and flash that to pull in the older GAPPS. If your that interested in running the new 4.4 GAPPS I would try and load them one at a time or find them in separate packages to flash. Being the NS4G is older and left on official Android 4.1.1 there is a good chance you will continue to run into problems trying to use 4.4 based GAPPS.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By projectmx in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:15 PM
- By angry english in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:01 PM
- By ronpfid in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 11:09 AM
- By ramonm2 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:06 PM
- By jecilop in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2013, 06:37 PM