Question for rooting

vertigosrs

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I'm coming from a blackberry and will be getting the NS4G for my first android phone. I'm not looking to load any custom roms yet, but plan on rooting the phone to take advantage of the wireless tethering and using titanium backup. I'm gonna install clockwork and superuser, but after that will probably not let CW disappear when I reboot it. With that setup and just SU installed will I be able to still receive updates from Google and actually be able to update the phone like that or would I have to go back to stock to update? I'm sure this has been asked a bunch and I'm sorry if it has, the main answers I've seen have been this question from people running custom roms and I didn't know if this would be any different or not. Thanks for the answers!

blu8503

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I'm coming from a blackberry and will be getting the NS4G for my first android phone. I'm not looking to load any custom roms yet, but plan on rooting the phone to take advantage of the wireless tethering and using titanium backup. I'm gonna install clockwork and superuser, but after that will probably not let CW disappear when I reboot it. With that setup and just SU installed will I be able to still receive updates from Google and actually be able to update the phone like that or would I have to go back to stock to update? I'm sure this has been asked a bunch and I'm sorry if it has, the main answers I've seen have been this question from people running custom roms and I didn't know if this would be any different or not. Thanks for the answers!
I dont have the answer but would like to know it can you post this in this thread as well: http://forum.androidcentral.com/sprint-nexus-s-4g/78894-im-total-nexus-s-fanboy-ask-away-2.html