Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    preguy138's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default Nexus S 4G on eBay!

    I see some folks are selling the Nexus S 4G (Sprint) on eBay! Don't know if I should wait for the 3D or get this one?...My Pre is killing me!
  2. #2  

    Default

    There are A LOT of us Pre users switching over to the Nexus. Looks like both the Evo3d and the Nexus S will be great devices. Will for sure be a lot different than our Pre's!
    Thanked by:
    McRoth 
  3. #3  

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by funtoy138 View Post
    I see some folks are selling the Nexus S 4G (Sprint) on eBay! Don't know if I should wait for the 3D or get this one?...My Pre is killing me!

    Lol, the two guys listing are selling the one that they themselves are going to buy on the 8th, and they only ship to the USA.
    Why in the world would anyone buy from these morons when you can walk in Sunday and get it yourself a boatload cheaper.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Can someone tell why someone would pay $49. for a dummy phone????
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maryinredding View Post
    Can someone tell why someone would pay $49. for a dummy phone????
    They're called dummy phones for a reason...
  6. #6  
    srkmagnus's Avatar

    Posts
    7,395 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,398 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmycinla View Post
    Lol, the two guys listing are selling the one that they themselves are going to buy on the 8th, and they only ship to the USA.
    Why in the world would anyone buy from these morons when you can walk in Sunday and get it yourself a boatload cheaper.
    They are banking on Sprint selling out and there being a high demand for the phone. Also, consider if they by it on contract and get a premium price if stock sells out. I don't see this phone being back-ordered with the Evo 3D coming out soon, hopefully. lol
  7. #7  

    Default

    I am also in the PRE boat and switching finally - I just cant take it anymore!..... :-(

    After reading a lot of reviews and the spec sheets, it seems like the Nexus S 4G will be a great phone but that the EVO 3D is in a whole different league, especially on pure processor specs(dual core 1.2 vs single 1.0). Am i reading this right that the Nexus will have the same processor that the original EVO had a year ago? Seems weird that they wouldn't have gotten a much more current (i.e. speedy) one?

    Has anyone seen a date for the EVO 3D yet? I would love to wait for it but my archaic PRE cant hang on much longer.....
  8. #8  

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    They are banking on Sprint selling out and there being a high demand for the phone. Also, consider if they by it on contract and get a premium price if stock sells out. I don't see this phone being back-ordered with the Evo 3D coming out soon, hopefully. lol
    It wont sell out, Sprint doesn't care about this phone nor do too many people outside of the Android blogs/forums.
  9. #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srdiamond View Post
    Am i reading this right that the Nexus will have the same processor that the original EVO had a year ago? Seems weird that they wouldn't have gotten a much more current (i.e. speedy) one?
    It's the same "clock speed", but that's only a small part of processor performance. The Evo has a 1ghz Snapdragon, the Nexus will be a 1ghz Hummingbird. The Hummingbird CPU/GPU has shown to be more responsive, as well as more capable in the graphics department than the Snapdragons. Now a dual core Snapdragon to a single core Hummingbird, the Snapdragon will still be better, once the Android OS can make use of both cores (which is currently cannot).

Posting Permissions