What are the chances?

va2azerik

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Anyone think they can talk a Best Buy or Sprint store into selling a Nexus S on Sat? I am going to see if I can, hey it's worth a try :cool:

Thrasherx2k1

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone think they can talk a Best Buy or Sprint store into selling a Nexus S on Sat? I am going to see if I can, hey it's worth a try :cool:

According to my local Best Buy and a few things I have read on here it is STREET DATED. No selling the device before the 8th or else they will be fined by Samsung I believe. Just like with a video game. I remembers Toys R Us being fined millions of dollars for selling Bioshock a few days early. Just wait it out until Sunday it is so close!

Tyndall

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The manager at my "Local Sprint Store" told me that his shipment usually comes in on Friday, and that once the phones are physically in the store he can sell me one.

I am, of course, not counting on this happening as I don't want to be over anxious, but he confirmed that to me a few times on a couple different occasions.

We shall see. Otherwise I won't be getting mine until Monday as I do not think my wife and Mom are going to appreciate me running to the Sprint store on Mother's Day LOL

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Someone on the Sprint foruns said they already got one from their Sprint store. Keep us posted if anyone gets one, I'm going to try later today.

bigran4life

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I tried to work my mojo at best buy last night...no luck. Many of them have them but won't release until launch. A couple stores said they were expecting them via FedEx on saturday and expected to be able to sell them right away.

god_trentonj

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Just called my sprint store. Told me that they won't be selling them until the 8th (but did confirm their shipment is in). Said that managers of stores that sell them early can be terminated.

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I just talked to a local Sprint, non corporate, store & they said that they could sell it to me, but they can't activate it until Sunday. I'm going to go up at lunch & pick it up, this way I get to play with it now & don't have to bail on my wife & kids on Mothers Day! I have a pre-order in at BB, but I guess I'll have to cancel it. Oh well, worth it, I think.

McRoth

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm ticked off, drove up there on my lunch break & thet tell me now that they can't sell it to me after all!

Kloneicle

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Coming from the fact that I purchased mine yesterday and activated. Call all your stores, the chances are VERY high you can get it early.

redball

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I called 10 stores
2/10 have stock and are selling them tomorrow.
1/10 is selling it right now but it is not a corporate store.
So I'm going to wait because I have a $50 gift card from my pre order and the store that is actually selling it is not taking sprint gift cards. Well I can wait less than a day.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci