Nexus S 4G Screenshots: Share Them Here!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread! You can use a program like ShootMe from the Market - then just host the picture(s) on a site such as Photobucket or Picasa, and use the insert image tool above to add them to your post. And if you use any cool and/or interesting theme's, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post also :cool:

QuasarZ

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that the nexus had a built in screen capture tool? Or maybe it was the ASUS Transformer haha. I have been looking at that a lot lately. So maybe this post was pointless. But I remember reading it somewhere

May 10, 2011
Visit site
No takers?

snap20110510_131533.png

Shabbypenguin

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Show off your homescreens in this thread! You can use a program like ShootMe from the Market - then just host the picture(s) on a site such as Photobucket or Picasa, and use the insert image tool above to add them to your post. And if you use any cool and/or interesting theme's, homescreen replacements, or widgets, please list them in your post also :cool:

:O stop stalking me :p

jp22382

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Lock Screen - WidgetLocker

Clock - Fancy Widget
Pandora Widget (control playback directly from lockscreen)
Sliders - Camera / TeslaLED / Unlock / Sound

Home Screen - Go Launcher EX

Clock - Fancy Widget
Calendar - Simple Calendar Widget (love it)
Icons - Gallery / Camera / Phone / Google Voice / Gmail / Firefox

dbtabasco

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lock Screen - WidgetLocker

Clock - Fancy Widget
Pandora Widget (control playback directly from lockscreen)
Sliders - Camera / TeslaLED / Unlock / Sound

Home Screen - Go Launcher EX

Clock - Fancy Widget
Calendar - Simple Calendar Widget (love it)
Icons - Gallery / Camera / Phone / Google Voice / Gmail / Firefox

How did you get the teslaLED to be an slider... I think that is genius.

Being new to android (form Palm minus member) this is so far my favorite list of things to get.

jp22382

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
How did you get the teslaLED to be an slider... I think that is genius.

Being new to android (form Palm minus member) this is so far my favorite list of things to get.

WidgetLocker lets you assign apps/shortcuts/actions to sliders, I saw teslaLED listed (to my surprise) and assigned it. Works great! Screen stays locked while the led is on.