No navigation??

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
WOW!!!! No sprint navigation on this phone.Thinking of getting this phone today but everytime i notice what this phone doesnt have compared to my epic.Seems to be a watered down epic at this point.I understand that this is a all google phone.But we are still with sprint and we should be able to remove what we dont want.Not having it is just as bad as it being shoved down your throat with unwanted apps.

Last edited:

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Never liked sprint nav. Google maps is way better. Watered down epic? The epic runs like crap compared to the nexus. Better looking device, better built device, and feels much better in the hand than the clunky epic.

jtfishbein

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
google maps has voice navigation, but you should be able to download telenav thru the market like someone else said.

There is no link to it in the market (at this time) , so maybe they'll give it to us later, but I suppose this is what you get when you buy a pure google phone. We all knew that.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Never liked sprint nav. Google maps is way better. Watered down epic? The epic runs like crap compared to the nexus. Better looking device, better built device, and feels much better in the hand than the clunky epic.
Calm Down Calm down!!!!!
Im not slamming the nexus 4g. I want one and as soon as the sprint store opens im going to look at one.Im just saying on paper thats what it looks like.I always research a phone pretty good before buying.The last stage is how it feels in my hand.Thats the biggest part lol.Better build ???? dude its the same people that built the epic

evoldroid

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from sprint.Gonna give it some more time before I jump on the nexus 4G .Phone felt great in my hand.But I found two things that didn't sit well with me.Didn't like that it didn't have a actual camera button like my Epic. Also didn't like the earphone jack at the bottom of the phone. Small things I know.But I loved the smoothness of the phone I would say its badass.Gonna wait and see what else comes up whether good or bad about the phone.I have until the 15th so I still have some time .

techgeek32#WN

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Google Navigation has voice guided directions just like Sprint Nav and is much better and has more features. Make sure you know the features of the phone before you start spreading fud for others.

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Calm Down Calm down!!!!!
Im not slamming the nexus 4g. I want one and as soon as the sprint store opens im going to look at one.Im just saying on paper thats what it looks like.I always research a phone pretty good before buying.The last stage is how it feels in my hand.Thats the biggest part lol.Better build ???? dude its the same people that built the epic

Im calm, no worries.. It is the same company that built the phone, but this is a much better device. Not only does it look better, and feels better. Its a better design.. Will be interesting to see how many come back to the repair bench at work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol