[How-To] Get Sprint Nascar, Football, Nav, TV on your NS4G

bowmanm3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know where we can find the sprint TV apk? its the only sprint thing I actually use and would like to install it. Link is still broken though.

Jsonicx9

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey, anyone out there, do any of u guys have the HTC EVO regular or 3D Sprint TV .apk? I would like to get it on my Nexus S 4G. Thx!:cool:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey, anyone out there, do any of u guys have the HTC EVO regular or 3D Sprint TV .apk? I would like to get it on my Nexus S 4G. Thx!:cool:
I'm gonna shoot in the dark on this one but I'm guessing if these are "specifically" tailored versions to the HTC EVO then they would not work on the NS4G.

The versions described in this section are "generic" versions or methods of getting these applications on your device. Any that are put on there specifically as an HTC based/Sprint 3D TV for the EVO 3D will most likely not function on here.

4mynexus

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna shoot in the dark on this one but I'm guessing if these are "specifically" tailored versions to the HTC EVO then they would not work on the NS4G.

The versions described in this section are "generic" versions or methods of getting these applications on your device. Any that are put on there specifically as an HTC based/Sprint 3D TV for the EVO 3D will most likely not function on here.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
@4mynexus,

Not sure what you were saying there since all we have is a quoted post of mine....

If you need any of the apps described in that post you quoted then do as instructed in the OP of this thread. By sending a text you can get either NASCAR or FOOTBALL and the Sprint TV apk is available for there along with instructions..

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
what about Sprint Visual Voicemail? is it available for the Nexus?
No Sprint Visual Voicemail is not available. I think I remember something about it coming for ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) but I'm not positive.

People use Google Voice in place of Visual Voicemail. I haven't personally tried it but that seems to be alternative.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
No Sprint Visual Voicemail is not available. I think I remember something about it coming for ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) but I'm not positive.

People use Google Voice in place of Visual Voicemail. I haven't personally tried it but that seems to be alternative.

yes i read that ICS includes the API for VVM but it's up to each carrier to take advantage of it and hook into it.

i love stock vanilla Android. but i think the one thing i'd miss is Sprint VVM.

and no, i don't want to rely on Google Voice. too primitive and not reliable enough - yet.

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site

Youmail is a nice alternative to Sprint's.. And free (some additional services cost $$$ but you can sign up and use the basic voicemail for free).

PumaMania

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
My mother's Epic 4G 1 has a redesigned version of the Sprint TV app that works on WiFi. Since the Epic 4G and the Nexus S 4G are so similar, could that version of Sprint TV work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463