1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Just a little PSA

I was at a Best Buy yesterday asking about the retail price of the NS4G, even though I already knew. I told her I was going to purchase the phone full retail and told her what the full retail was at a Sprint store and she said that they could match the retail price, just not the rebated price.

Very nice to know. So did BB actually match it for the $450 price?

Or actually maybe it's $550 for full retail.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    Or actually maybe it's $550 for full retail.
    I was told this morning it is $550 off contract...

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

It's 550 full retail at sprint. But i had someone on sprint chat tell me it was 399 by mistake and then showed that t another sprint chat rep. They ended up giving me a service credit for the 150 difference since a report online goofed
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by zaslek View Post
    It's 550 full retail at sprint. But i had someone on sprint chat tell me it was 399 by mistake and then showed that t another sprint chat rep. They ended up giving me a service credit for the 150 difference since a report online goofed

That's awesome man, good on them to do that for you!
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zaslek View Post
    Sprint chat told me 449 off contract. Good job getting 399. I save al my sprint chats