Sprint tv

kjparfekt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I love live espn while I'm at work. Any chance sprint will do the right thing and release an official sprint tv app for the nexus s 4g?

jtfishbein

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Check the older posts. Someone put the apk up already for that and sprint navigation.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

kjparfekt

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've already gone through that thread. I downloaded that file, installed it and got an error message. The error message could be dismissed but no channels would come up. It had a loading circle that went on indefinitely. Hence I'm hoping Sprint releases an official app that I hope would just work.

FocusFreak

Banned
May 8, 2011
Visit site
People actually want Sprint TV and Nav? Wow, I bought the Nexus to get away from the Sprint crap haha. Do people know Google Maps navigation is on their phone for free and so much better?

cynomyso

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Sprint TV

@FocusFreak I think many Nexus users would prefer to not have all of the Sprint stuff loaded by default, but on the other hand if it's useful to me and it's part of what I'm paying for in my Simply Everything plan, then I want the option to put Sprint TV on. I prefer Google Nav to Telenav, but again, I guess if somebody wants it, they should have the option (or perhaps the Nexus should come without the $10 'premium data' fee).

theduder

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The ESPN app is available now. If you happen to be on a participating TV carrier you can use it to watch.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles