Question...How to unroot and return to stock?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site

celldocamanda

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I need help! Im lost, I have never rooted before and when I was messing with it I accidentally deleted my keyboard. Out of panic I wiped my phone. Now I cannot do anything other than use the phone feature. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

shibby

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I need help! Im lost, I have never rooted before and when I was messing with it I accidentally deleted my keyboard. Out of panic I wiped my phone. Now I cannot do anything other than use the phone feature. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

how did you delete your keyboard?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Download this file- GRJ22IMAGES.zip
extract the .img into sdk/tools then boot into boatloader and run these commands.
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot oem lock

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site

Thanks

How is this even possible?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
How is this even possible?

Very easy mount system as rw then go in and delete latinime and you would be in the same place. It happens i've deleted stuff that i shouldn't have just have to know how to fix is the important thing.lol