music app

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
How does the new music app work on the Nexus? It's pretty slow and choppy on my Evo. Not sure if that's because the app is beta or if its hardware requirements are already passed what my Evo can provide. I'd like to know how well it works on the Nexus before deciding whether to buy one or get the Evo 3D.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes I do have Pandora installed, but where there are two or more programs capable of completing a function, Android offers a popup menu to let you decide which one to use and select a default behavior if desired. Didn't happen so far.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes I do have Pandora installed, but where there are two or more programs capable of completing a function, Android offers a popup menu to let you decide which one to use and select a default behavior if desired. Didn't happen so far.

You had Pandora before? Try clearing defaults? Maybe the os doesnt recognize that fully yet? From what I remember reading it didn't support music apps besides pabdora and such. So now that this appworks with it maybe its not seeing that but it's slipping through. Hmmm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez