1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Saving a picture from a text message

I can't seem to find a way to save a picture from a text message. Any help would be appreciated. It was easy with my pre and my husband's epic will do it but we could not find a way to do it with this phone.

I don't have any MMS messages in my inbox right now but can't you just long press the image from within the message and click save attachment?
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you so much. You are wonderful.

Your welcome. Glad it worked.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +

I use an app on my Hero called Save MMS. I assume it will work on the Nexus. Save MMS automatically saves every photo. You can delete what you don't want to keep.

Default Re: Saving a picture from a text message

Your more than wonderful just do not tell me your from the ask a kid association and if you are oh well so long as your not my kid (they laugh at me working with technology). Thanks thanks thanks, I fought with my new droid for 2 weeks and now i know how to save a pic without asking my teens.

ROM
    working on it

but where on my galaxy nexus is the mms photo saved to?

Quote Originally Posted by snoball221 View Post
    Your more than wonderful just do not tell me your from the ask a kid association and if you are oh well so long as your not my kid (they laugh at me working with technology). Thanks thanks thanks, I fought with my new droid for 2 weeks and now i know how to save a pic without asking my teens.
    You mean Android*?

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

It doesn't work for my galaxy 4g 2

ROM
    Stock Sense 3.6 ICS 4.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by Elytherial View Post
    but where on my galaxy nexus is the mms photo saved to?
    Its saved to the "downloads" folder on your phone. If you connect to your pc, you should see that folder. You can also see the pic in your gallery app

Hey Guys I have the Samsung Galaxy SII and I can't seem to save a picture I received as a text message. I have tried holding onto the image and still nothing.... A little help please..

I also have the Galaxy Stratosphere ll and cannot get an MMS pic to save. All it wants to do is make it a contact photo, save to screen and lock, and save to wallpaper!! HELP please!