Who's using swype?

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to get away from it. I thought I would use the stock keyboard. This just seems too natural though.

What are your error tolerance settings?

drewsonian

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the default settings and it's working great for me. I've also been trying out 8 pen, which is interesting, but I doubt I'll commit to it.

voice recognition also works really well.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the default settings and it's working great for me. I've also been trying out 8 pen, which is interesting, but I doubt I'll commit to it.

voice recognition also works really well.

I bought that when it came out. Tried it for days. Just couldn't get it. swype is my favorite.

Less mistakes but I think that's because I'm slow with it. Would still like to get goodwith it would freak people out if you turned off the visual.

Last edited:

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
For short typing, I use the voice recognition. For longer messages, stock keyboard. As much as I like the idea of Swype, I'm quicker thumb-typing.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I use voice when I can for short too. I just timed myself. I'm almost about the same with stock and swype.

I get very frustrated though when on stock and I keep missing. Guess its all about personal feel.

DeCourseyyy

May 9, 2011
www.facebook.com
I am surprised how good the stock keyboard is, so I have not felt the need to install swype.

I am a pretty fast typer myself, so I see how it could be beneficial to slower users.

carnivalq

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Mine is buggy and there's always a slight delay when it opens up (stock keyboard) ....I first used my upgrade for the wp7 HTC arrive and then took it back for the nexus. I almost wish I didn't just because I suck so much at the on screen Android keyboards. I've downloaded allow of them from the market and they all fail. Even the HTC mod. Is it just impossible to get one as fluid as the wp7 on screen keyboard?

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Been using it for a few hours now and loving it.

For anyone else, you get it at beta.swype.com

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend use to hate it when I had it on my epic. Now that I got her a nexus shes like let me try swype. Get it for me. Lol.

Its solid. Always a good choice.

Wish it had a gingerbread theme.

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i been using swype , now i'm really trying to get use to swiftkey. their keyboard is awesome but i'm thinking of going back to swype anyday now. one hand txting is great

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc