calendar?

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
suddenly when i select calendar the default view is month. i can't get it to default to day like it originally was. i don't see any settings for this. i tried a reboot but that didn't work either. any ideas?

DesertSilver#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The default Android calendar, including the stock widget, has always behaved strangely for me, even with Cyanogenmod on my EVO. I had the same thing you're experiencing before, just took some random fidgeting to change the behavior.

What's really strange to me is that clicking on the stock calendar widget often takes me to a random day, not the current day or even the day of the event showing in the widget preview.

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i can also give a thumps up for smooth calendar - i use google and smooth calendar and they work perfectly together. i too have it set for showing three events on my home page -plus the big date. when you hit the widget it opens up the calendar app itself. it's also very customizable. i like it.

m3grady2

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Pure grid calendar is very nice as well too. Im trying it out now and its really good. Anyway to get back to the calendar showing day view as default when you open the calendar app hit the menu button and select day view, then click on the home button to exit out. The next time you open the calendar app it will default to day view.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835