nexus wallpaper

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Who's actually using the official nexus live wallpaper?

I use to use one from the market on my epic. I just put it on now. Haven't used it since the day I got the phone. Lol.

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What wallpaper is it that you're using? I using the leaves live one.

I would love to get the stock epic live wallpaper on the nexus. I think it's called ocean wave live. Doesn't work from the market.does anyone know if I can edit it to work on the nexus?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
What wallpaper is it that you're using? I using the leaves live one.

I would love to get the stock epic live wallpaper on the nexus. I think it's called ocean wave live. Doesn't work from the market.does anyone know if I can edit it to work on the nexus?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I'm using the nexus. I think the one from the market is called nexus revamped.

I use to use the leaves on my epic. Was my favorite. Wish the water on that one looked like the one you described.

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
WP Clock is great. The mostly black background should help offset the battery drain of being a live wallpaper. I think it looks pretty sexy, too. In a nerdy way, of course.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else notice a significant bog down with live wallpaper on? Things actually freezing up for them when on as apposed to off?

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been rocking live wallpaper since day one and I haven't noticed any lag, plus, my battery gets me through the day and then some, so I don't see it is an issue. Coming from the pre, I was always envious of that android feature, and now that I can have it, I'm going to use it battery be d*mned lol

wuwu

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Using the live wallpaper Nexus Revamped from marketplace, with green/white particles. Looks pretty great with a standard white clock widget and the stock dock green/greyish colors.

eskimokissz

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been rocking live wallpaper since day one and I haven't noticed any lag, plus, my battery gets me through the day and then some, so I don't see it is an issue. Coming from the pre, I was always envious of that android feature, and now that I can have it, I'm going to use it battery be d*mned lol
me too :) if I ever see the need to conserve, I'll switch, but for now I'm enjoying the live wallpaper. I think my iPhone-toting b/f is a bit jealous - he loves to see which one I'm using and what it's doing (am/pm changes,etc)

mr.jcarter

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Starfield 3D live wallpaper.

Basically like having your screen jet black, but throw in a couple (or a lot) of shooting stars.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. After ending the slacker running service no more lag. I don't know why that is always running in the background. Garbage if you ask me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar