Google Wallet

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Chase needs to get on board.

I feel like this wont get big until apple makes one called the iwallet. Then people will start jumping on board. Lol.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Itunes. Muaha. Apple will copy Google chrome os and call it iTunes os. Because you spend 90% of your time on a Mac in iTunes.

O yea. And I love the commercials. If you don't have an iPhone then you don't have ibooks. Lol. Keep um. I got ebooks. On my ephone. Its running German Shepard. Muahaha.

No really though. This excites me. I hope it picks up fast. I really want to take advantage of this. I hope chase jumps on board next. I'm sure they will. They brought check depositing to mobile phones. Why not jump on this.

I would like to see some apps such as amazon and anything with Google checkout do the reverse. Use the nfc chip to purchase things with your blink card through the web instead of inputting.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
It is certainly interesting to see how all this evolves over the next few years. I am certainly exited and eager to embrace this new technology as it matures and becomes more practical.

Before they came up with debit cards tied to your bank account, I saw paying with a check everywhere as state of the art - cash was so yesterday once I got my first checking account. At first debit cards had limited acceptance, but soon they became main stream, now I do all my payments with a debit card and if cash is needed, is just as far as the nearest ATM - and I can find the closest one with my phone and it can even guide me there if needed, what a life...

We certainly live in exiting times my friends!

god_trentonj

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Chase needs to get on board.

I feel like this wont get big until apple makes one called the iwallet. Then people will start jumping on board. Lol.

Google is totally the new Apple....

In all reality, Google for sure needs to push this out ASAP and as widespread as possible. It will be interesting to see how Google/Sprint will incorporate or compete with Isis too once Att, Verizion, Tmobile start rolling that out.

khamvongsa09

May 16, 2011
Visit site
When it comes out this summer, I am going to try google's "pre paid" service where you load funds onto the google service from any card and/or bank account. I can't wait to try this but I don't want to get a credit card on this service just yet.. Can't wait to try it out :D

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
maybe one day, google will be more evil than mico$oft. but, til then, i'm all in for their services and 'fresh' approaches to the www and consumer.

the wallet thing for nexus line of phones suggests a constant steam of updates to keep the device relevant. a good thing in my guessing book.

gtpimp97

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
It is certainly interesting to see how all this evolves over the next few years. I am certainly exited and eager to embrace this new technology as it matures and becomes more practical.

Before they came up with debit cards tied to your bank account, I saw paying with a check everywhere as state of the art - cash was so yesterday once I got my first checking account. At first debit cards had limited acceptance, but soon they became main stream, now I do all my payments with a debit card and if cash is needed, is just as far as the nearest ATM - and I can find the closest one with my phone and it can even guide me there if needed, what a life...

We certainly live in exiting times my friends!

What a refreshing attitude to hear. I too, like everyone else here, is excited for this feature of our phones to get some more attention.

And who isn't going to like to hear, "Oh I'm sorry sir/ma'am you have to have a Sprint Nexus S 4g to pay that way." :cool:

mooechili

May 14, 2011
Visit site
AndroidOne - We are aging (hopefully well). Not only checks, but no one ever asked you for any info..no id..no tele #..no nuthin'. Write a check and go.
I was a little slow to the debit card but now is invaluable. And probably will take me some time to get with this 'new fangled stuff'.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo