Voicemail Icon?

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Anyone found a way to get rid of it? It says I have a voicemail but I dont have one. I've called into my voicemail and cleared every voicemail out. Even old ones. I've performed a soft reset with no luck. How the $*)(&!#$*(!# do I get rid of that damn icon?!

Thanks!!

OldCoastie

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone found a way to get rid of it? It says I have a voicemail but I dont have one. I've called into my voicemail and cleared every voicemail out. Even old ones. I've performed a soft reset with no luck. How the $*)(&!#$*(!# do I get rid of that damn icon?!

Thanks!!

Had that problem with my TP2 several times and once with the NS4G. Sprint's solution is to send yourself a voice mail. After the phone picks it up go to your voice mail and listen to it all the way to the end. Now delete it and hang up. It worked for me with both phones. Hope it works for you.

katie_jo

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I have tried everything on this forum to get rid of the vm icon on my notifications bar including leaving another voicemail from a different phone. I don't have away to clear it in my settings. I even turned off my phone to see if that would help and it didn't. Also set up google voice. What other options are there to get rid of the icon. Also how do I get rid of google voice? I have a Samsung NexusS 4G.

luismpr

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I have tried everything on this forum to get rid of the vm icon on my notifications bar including leaving another voicemail from a different phone. I don't have away to clear it in my settings. I even turned off my phone to see if that would help and it didn't. Also set up google voice. What other options are there to get rid of the icon. Also how do I get rid of google voice? I have a Samsung NexusS 4G.

voicemail from different phone didn't work?it worked for me.now with google voice setup it just complicated your situation a bit IMO. i had it setup and i hated it. i believe go into your gvoice account through your computer and go to voice settings in the top right.then go into account(i believe) and then it should say something like delete number or something,i took it off awhile ago so i dont remember exactly what it says.then you have to call sprint and have them push an update containing the stock voicemail(thats what i had to do, i used my same number for google voice) and then proceed to set it up.and tell them you had google voice and wanted the regular voicemail back, they''ll tell you that they have had a lot of problems with voice lol

Polish Prince

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yep. You shut off the notifications through GV in your browser (not your phone).

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using TapaTalk. Kay pof shinum wif a bardle doo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci