Weekly updates?

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually its nothing like that. Having 3d will not give the phone better color or saturation or contrast. It will give it 3d. That is all.

You don't get it, I was referring to the statement about Samsung having the best screens, and the subtle fact that its not the best internal hardware, nor external...have you looked at the front glass of this phone? It has more waves in it than the Miss America pageant...

Zerocool84

May 26, 2011
Visit site
You don't get it, I was referring to the statement about Samsung having the best screens, and the subtle fact that its not the best internal hardware, nor external...have you looked at the front glass of this phone? It has more waves in it than the Miss America pageant...

Are you talking about the curved glass?

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm talking about all the imperfections in it...its not very smooth at all when you look at it under the lights from the side...just try it...

mickie98

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So take it back then you obviously have no love for the thing. Liking a phone( and it's just a phone) is a personal thing. Most people here like it and understand that there are some issues with it. But are prepared maybe to live with them until Google comes out with a upgrade/fix. It is a Google phone that means that upgrades come directly from Google not Samsung or Sprint. This is a large part of why most users here totally support the phone. BTW The Evo had the similar issues when it came out. You have a 30 day return or replace Sprint policy, use it. Sorry if I sound blunt about this but you are going round and round. I also find the screen perfectly smooth and perfect.

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So take it back then you obviously have no love for the thing. Liking a phone( and it's just a phone) is a personal thing. Most people here like it and understand that there are some issues with it. But are prepared maybe to live with them until Google comes out with a upgrade/fix. It is a Google phone that means that upgrades come directly from Google not Samsung or Sprint. This is a large part of why most users here totally support the phone. BTW The Evo had the similar issues when it came out. You have a 30 day return or replace Sprint policy, use it. Sorry if I sound blunt about this but you are going round and round. I also find the screen perfectly smooth and perfect.

Perhaps.