Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Nexus S Facebook, LED, microSD, Email, Text, & Camera Workaro

Quote Originally Posted by cabrone View Post
    I stumbled upon this in the market and it can be used instead of / in conjunction with No Led. https://market.android.com/details?i...ashlightAlerts

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Also if you root your device you have BLN from the Market or NSTools which does the same basically..
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:

Is the Nexus S really limited to 512 MB "Internal"? How does that affect the fatter ICS update?

Speaking of which, does ICS improve anything in the OP?
    Treo 650 > HTC Mogul > HTC Touch Diamond > BB Curve > Palm PRE- > HTC Evo / BB Bold > Nexus S 4G

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

In the original post of the thread, the OP discusses the Nexus S' 512MB of Ram,and advises people to move apps to SD if this is an issue..

I don't see how the RAM and internal flash memory have anything to do with one another, and besides, in addition to the 512MB RAM and 16GB of onboard flash memory, isn't there another dedicated 1GB onboard for OS?

that party of his post just doesn't seem right.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12