i just fired up my evo, man this NS is fast!!

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I just turned on my evo since I bought my nexus, I can't even describe it. Even after I put GB on the evo. It still blows the doors off.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm just waiting for my Trident case to arrive before I activate mine. The GB update for my Evo feels kind of sluggish and my battery life still blows even though it's improved somewhat.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm just waiting for my Trident case to arrive before I activate mine. The GB update for my Evo feels kind of sluggish and my battery life still blows even though it's improved somewhat.

I have the same experience with my EVO after GB.

That is mostly why I decided to keep the NS4G as I know my signal issues will be addressed soon enough. When that gets fixed, the NS4G will certainly be the best Android phone I've owned to date.

Linkchomp

Droid Monster
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Nah, I doubt that'd be the case

I have the same experience with my EVO after GB.

That is mostly why I decided to keep the NS4G as I know my signal issues will be addressed soon enough. When that gets fixed, the NS4G will certainly be the best Android phone I've owned to date.

Yeah, I'm noticing some of the NS4G problems people list in my Evo. My 3G signal will drop completely though I am using it in an area where my signal is weakest.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Yeah and plain Android is the only way to go. I really liked sense but most of those features only worked part of the time, well at least for me.

davem2421

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I love the NS4G phone and I was really hard pressed to get rid of my EVO but after playing with the Nexus I couldn't go back to the EVO, I am just floored at how fast the nexus is and I love the battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21