Return Defective Nexus S 4G?

ShadowKing

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
tuesday, i bought my nexus s. later that night, i noticed inside the screen a circle, about 3/4s of an inch big. it's under the glass of the screen, no amount of reboots, hard resets and screen tests have done anything.

i went to the sprint store today and was basically told to wait till a manager called me. well he gave me the samsung service number and told me i'd need to send my phone in.

is this process correct or should i be able to return my NS4g without paying $100 and stuff..?

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
That sounds strange, was it a Sprint corporate store? If not, go to one and just walk in and say you'd like a warranty replacement for a defective screen. If it was a Sprint corporate store go to a different one.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Did you buy it from Sprint or somewhere else? I would return it, the turn around time for Samsung is 3-4 weeks. :(

mcantu

May 26, 2011
Visit site
go to a 'real' Sprint store...one that has a service dept. all of my exchanges have been done on the spot at no charge

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
shouldnt matter really where he got it. Almost all retailers have 30day return policy. tell them you will just return it entirely if they dont swap it. They then dont credit for the sale and they have a defective phone to send back anyways. if they wont help call customer care and make sure they contact this store to have it taken care of. Sprint would be very upset to learn customers are being treated this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21