1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Texting Issue

I'm not sure if there is something going on with the network, but for some reason I can't send text messages anymore using the native app. I do have google voice and it seems to work on there but when I send the text messages from the native app, it doesn't say that there is an error. But for some reason the other person does not receive it. I tested this out sending a message to myself on the native messaging app and nothing happens, but when I use google voice it works. I have not downloaded any new messaging apps recently so I am pretty sure this isn't the problem. Sometimes a message will go through but that is rare. Thanks for your help.

Default Re: Texting Issue

Are you fully integrated with Google voice? If so, I think that all of your texts are supposed to go through Google voice.

Default Re: Texting Issue

Even if you are fully integrated with GV, sending from the native app would still work. There is a thread that tells you what settings you need to use the standard messaging app instead of the GV app if you are fully integrated too.

You may be experiencing an issue I had when I had my pre. I had my sprint # as my GV # and there is no native GV app for WebOS. But many of my texts weren't going out and they didnt show up in my GV account online. A few days later GV unloaded all of my texts at once that it hadnt send out and some people got 20-30 texts at once. But it was intermittent on whether or not it would go through. unfortunately I cant offer a solution.