1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Nexus S 4g v. HTC Evo 3d Video

Check out these videos:

Links posted below (accidently copied mobile links).

Very interesting results.
    Last edited by Tenebrous; 07-03-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Default Re: Google Nexus S 4g v. HTC Evo 3d Video

I'm getting a generic mobile youtube site from those links
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hmm, sorry. Using mobile device.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Now I am even more confused. I have a first day Palm Pre, I am having a hard enough time leaving the Pre as it is. Now looking at android, thought about the 3D, my wife got the Nexus S 4G, son got the EVO 4G. But now I hear about the Samsung Galaxy S2, and also the Nexus Prime. How the heck am I supposed to make a decision? I want a kick **** phone, with lots of memory and expandable memory. very frustrating.

thats not a nexus s 4g it had a sim card thats just the nexus s
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by davidbuss View Post
    Now I am even more confused. I have a first day Palm Pre, I am having a hard enough time leaving the Pre as it is. Now looking at android, thought about the 3D, my wife got the Nexus S 4G, son got the EVO 4G. But now I hear about the Samsung Galaxy S2, and also the Nexus Prime. How the heck am I supposed to make a decision? I want a kick **** phone, with lots of memory and expandable memory. very frustrating.
    Well, I also had the Palm Pre, so I understand your frustration. Right now, on Sprint, the most powerful phone on paper is the Evo 3d. However, as was evidenced by the videos, the Nexus S is a better nexus, pardon the pun, between software and hardware. Moreover, with wireless tethering and the NFC chip the Nexus has more usable features then a 3d phone. In the end, it is a hard choice and the answer depends on the user.

Lol, if you can wait for the Nexus Prime, then that will probably, from various reports on-line, be the most 'kick-***' phone.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    The Nexus S 4g on Sprint is not that different from Nexus S.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by davidbuss View Post
    This is capitalism. There's always going to be the next new faster thing around the corner. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and just get it. I got my laptop about a year ago and in terms of raw power, its outdated.

"A World Without Music Is Like A World Without Oxygen" - ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous View Post
    The Nexus S 4g on Sprint is not that different from Nexus S.
    did i say it was different. just said it was not a nexus s 4g

Quote Originally Posted by shibby View Post
    LOL! Don't you see? It's NEXUS S 4G. SIM or no SIM. It's good run. I suggest you to watch more. :P

that's not a Nexus S 4G, it's a normal Nexus S. still a good comparison.