photon on friday

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I may be getting mine Thursday afternoon, if my local store actually does what they have promised. I guess I will know 48 hours from now. :-\

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Evo 3D full price on July 16. I'm thinking about stopping by our sprint store tomorrow and trying to exchange it for the Photon. They might not let me do it. However, they did sell me the NS4G on Friday when they it wasnt suppose to be released till Sunday.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I bought a Evo 3D full price on July 16. I'm thinking about stopping by our sprint store tomorrow and trying to exchange it for the Photon. They might not let me do it. However, they did sell me the NS4G on Friday when they it wasnt suppose to be released till Sunday.

You have your 30 days, shouldn't be a problem

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I may be getting mine Thursday afternoon, if my local store actually does what they have promised. I guess I will know 48 hours from now. :-\
Well, I suppose I will have to depend on the online ordering, and hope I get lucky. Tonight I stopped by the store that was supposed to hand me one tomorrow. They still don't have their shipments of Photons in, and don't know when they will. They have the display all set up, but only with a dummy phone. :(

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Will sprint stores match the amazon.com price ? ($20 off )

Even if they match it you still have the MIR and the taxes... Plus having to deal with Sprint in-store customer services.... In DC, the (lack of) customer service alone is enough to choose somewhere else to purchase the phone.

4aks

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I mostly want an in-store purchaae so it'll be in my hands soon, and so transfer of everything from Pre goes smoothly, and especially to ensure that my plan discount is properly carried over

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I mostly want an in-store purchaae so it'll be in my hands soon, and so transfer of everything from Pre goes smoothly, and especially to ensure that my plan discount is properly carried over

RadioShack has the Photon for $180

sel1965

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Even if they match it you still have the MIR and the taxes... Plus having to deal with Sprint in-store customer services.... In DC, the (lack of) customer service alone is enough to choose somewhere else to purchase the phone.

No MIR on the Photon in Sprint stores.