Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G Owners

How are you liking the PHOTON 4G?

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Default Re: MOTOROLA PHOTON 4G Owners

Quote Originally Posted by SmartPhoneTech View Post
    How are you liking the PHOTON 4G?
    Hmmm, 2 hours in and no reply... hopefully that means they're all out there enjoying it. I'm waiting to see how the reviews are tomorrow to see if I pick one up on Sunday.

Check out Android Forums, they have posts from new owners.

Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

Not bad so far. Blur isn't on the same level as HTC Sense, but it's serviceable.

Doesn't work with my USB car charger...

I love it so far!! Been busy setting up my screens to my liking and now I'm gonna put some ringtones and wallpapers on it for the final touch

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts

So far loving mine. I did change from stock UI to Launcher Pro. Signal is far better for me than my EVO 4G, which was one of my concerns and hopes for the Photon. I did manage to run my battery down to the orange, since I couldn't put it down today. :-) Also I was concerned how the screen would look, since some dog the PenTile screen. However, I personally find the screen to be gorgeous, and I'm quite happy with it. All in all, barring anything popping up to change my mine, this phone is a keeper, and I'm glad I chose it.

So far, I am really loving it. The hardware build quality is great. I don't find an issue with the screen. The resolution is very high. It is to early to test battery life I am coming from the HTC Thunderbolt which is one of the worst Android phones I have ever owned. (And I have owned quite a few)