Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    740 Global Posts

Default Make sure your phone is charged before you use that kickstand

Don't have your phone yet? You will see what I mean when you get it. Aside from this design flaw the device is really nice and smooth. The mirror feature is pretty sick although I don't know how often I would use it. It's definitely a nice addition on Sprint.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts

Default Re: Make sure your phone is charged before you use that kickstand

You can rotate the device while on the quickstand though so that the cables plug in the top, yes? At least that is what the user manual says..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    740 Global Posts

That would be a negative from what i can see. I can't seem to figure a way to rotate it.

Set the phone down like you normally would with the kickstand. Then rotate the phone to the opposite side so that the usb/hdmi ports are on top. The kickstand will almost lay flat against table/desk/etc.
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    740 Global Posts

Yes...I just tried this and was coming to report. That does work. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex222 View Post
    Set the phone down like you normally would with the kickstand. Then rotate the phone to the opposite side so that the usb/hdmi ports are on top. The kickstand will almost lay flat against table/desk/etc.
    My tbolt stand wont hold the weight of the phone that way. It just closes the stand and the phone falls on its back.

Quote Originally Posted by recDNA View Post
    My tbolt stand wont hold the weight of the phone that way. It just closes the stand and the phone falls on its back.
    The kickstand on the Photon clicks and springs open. Holds the phone with no problem. No design flaw here.

Quote Originally Posted by byeblackberry View Post
    The kickstand on the Photon clicks and springs open. Holds the phone with no problem. No design flaw here.
    Actually there is. The kickstand allows landscape mode in only one direction when I play videos from my sd card or netflix. The picture is upside down when the charge port is on top.

Try to record a short video with your phone then try to view it in landscape with the charge port facing up.