Best place to buy Photon

anon(382406)

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
That's the question I'm asking too! I plan on going to Best Buy (it's 199.99), and seeing if they will match Walmart (179.99). 20 bucks is 20 bucks!:D

mgiven

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Radio shack has the price listed at $179, but not sure if the store will be the same as their online. One bonus is they open at 10AM here on sundays and best buy/sprint stores open at 11.

Does the sprint store currently do instant savings or are they back to the stupid mail in rebate. That is a factor that will push me to best buy or Radio shack if so.

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Considering I was supposed to be called by the 2 local Sprint stores if/when the Photons came in, so I could get one 3 days ago. and still haven't heard from them, I think the best place is online! I ordered my Photon from Sprint.com as a Premier customer Thursday, and got it Friday.

mgiven

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Online WAS the best way to go for premier for sure, but I wanted to see a few reviews and touch one first. I did play in the store with it yesterday, so im sold.

I guess it cost me the $18 activation fee to be sure...drats! (but safe)

wburbage

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Premier customers 199 + tax + activation? is there a mail in rebate or is it instant?

I've been poking around this morning and it looks like Sprint is still offering the Instant Rebate, so it looks like I'll be heading to the Sprint store early this afternoon.

proptied

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine at Wirefly for $149. I wasn't in a rush and it will be here Tuesday. I don't change phones very much (day one Pre owner here) so I was fine with their terms as well.

ccfixx

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, none of the Radio Shack stores I've contacted in RI have the Photon in-stock today. I haven't bothered contacting Best Buy. I was in the Sprint store yesterday and the employees mentioned that something like 6,000 phones sent out to stores were "lost."

breakinghbts#AC

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, none of the Radio Shack stores I've contacted in RI have the Photon in-stock today. I haven't bothered contacting Best Buy. I was in the Sprint store yesterday and the employees mentioned that something like 6,000 phones sent out to stores were "lost."

Did they mention if it was just an RI thing? 'Cuz, I am debating whether or not to get the Photon, and I always prefer to go thru the sprint stores. If thats 6000, in only RI, I won't have a chance to find one. Hum...Might just mean now, my mind has been made up for me, and It's on to waiting for the next thing...

4aks

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Best buy brick and morder was $200 , I got it at the sprint store , and 2 docks (car, hd multimedia) for the 25% off combo , no waiving of activation fee is done anymore

yungwunn911

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my photon thru sprint.com yesteryda and have yet to have it shipped!

Anyone know how long it should take to ship the phone?

djmiked

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my photon thru sprint.com yesteryda and have yet to have it shipped!

Anyone know how long it should take to ship the phone?

I ordered mine on Sunday from Sprint and they still haven't shipped it yet! I keep getting the "all orders take 2-5 business days" line from them when I inquire. Tomorrow will be 5 business days.

erinpac

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Best buy brick and morder was $200 , I got it at the sprint store , and 2 docks (car, hd multimedia) for the 25% off combo , no waiving of activation fee is done anymore

Sprint CS waived both mine; just had to ask before purchasing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar