On my Evo and Evo3D I had individual email mail box icons on my home page for each f my email addresses...anybody know if I can do that with the Photon?

I'm not seeing how so far!
    07-31-2011 02:18 PM
    On my Evo and Evo3D I had individual email mail box icons on my home page for each f my email addresses...anybody know if I can do that with the Photon?

I'm not seeing how so far!
    I've been searching too! It's under messaging, but not as an individual.

Help!
    08-03-2011 07:31 PM
    I'm getting used to using the unified messaging on the photon and I'm starting to like it...guess I just need to be less resistant to trying something new! Haha

It's cleaner than having 4 email boxes on my home screen anyway.
    08-03-2011 07:48 PM
    I'm getting used to using the unified messaging on the photon and I'm starting to like it...guess I just need to be less resistant to trying something new! Haha

It's cleaner than having 4 email boxes on my home screen anyway.
    I got used to it using my old Hero. One tip though is to set your default mailbox.
    From the mail app go to:
    Menu > Email settings > Default email account.

There you can set the default first one displayed to which ever account you use the most.
    08-03-2011 08:20 PM
    Well I've got the Messaging widget down in the "home row" or whatever it's called and when I open that, it's got icons for all my email boxes as well as my text messaging box - makes it pretty easy to choose whichever one I need to go to.
    08-03-2011 09:21 PM
    That is another option. I use my corporate email probably 80% of the time, so the default works well. But, if you are using two or more on a more or less even basis, having it pop up the icons for all of them may be more efficient.
    08-03-2011 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD