Bluetooth connection doesn't remember options

RickNY

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
My Photon arrived today.. One thing right off the bat that is a problem for me is that it does not remember Bluetooth options for my paired BlueAnt Q2.. In other words, when I paired the device, I disabled the option for 'media audio' - However, everytime I turn the headset on, it connects to 'phone and media audio' anyway, and forgets the previous preferences.

Anyone else run into this? My Evo Shift did this properly..

Cliffs71

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
My Photon arrived today.. One thing right off the bat that is a problem for me is that it does not remember Bluetooth options for my paired BlueAnt Q2.. In other words, when I paired the device, I disabled the option for 'media audio' - However, everytime I turn the headset on, it connects to 'phone and media audio' anyway, and forgets the previous preferences.

Anyone else run into this? My Evo Shift did this properly..

I noticed that when I turn on Bluetooth in my car that it won't automatically connect. I have to go into Bluetooth settings and actually click "connect with this device." It won't automatically connect when I turn it on like my EVO 4G did. Kind of makes a Bluetooth widget useless. Probably something that can fixed in an update though.

RickNY

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when I turn on Bluetooth in my car that it won't automatically connect. I have to go into Bluetooth settings and actually click "connect with this device." It won't automatically connect when I turn it on like my EVO 4G did. Kind of makes a Bluetooth widget useless. Probably something that can fixed in an update though.

Im not having that problem with my headset -- it does automatically connect - but with media connecting also..So if I have the phone in the dock and I am listening to music, when I flip the bluetooth headset on, it connects and shuts the music off and instead plays it through the headset.

rinkeedink

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

I see its not just me..I have another thread here about problems connecting after being paired with my Dodge Journey. What kind of car do you have? Mine uses Uconnect system. Does your photon drop the bt call also if it does connect?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae