When I get or make a call I hear nothing.

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
And it is random, I must restart the phone to get it to work. The bad part I have had the phone less then 24 hours ( thank you Motorola) and it has happened 4x. I did a hard factory reset. That failed.... Any one else have this issue or a possible solution?

And the camera app , make a clunk noise when started.

On a positive note the webtop/docking station is COOL!!!!! ( thanks again Motorola)

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sp...restarted-because-randomly-does-not-work.html

Edit - erp I guess Sprint doesn't actually have a fix yet. Lots of info on this issue in the above thread though.

Thanks, I too have an Airrave. But this also happens away from home. I work in a "sprint" store and have heard of no way to correct this issue. And I can't return mine. :( Poor me it was free. But I can do an AE if needed. But I do not want to unless it is really needed.

Called Sprint tech and it is ok now, she is suppose to call me later to see if the issue happens again.

FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD. DID NOT SEE THE OTHER THREAD with the same issue.

incognito200909

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It happened to me this morning and had to restart the phone ( Had that issue with the XPRT as well)
I checked the Motorolla forum and it appear a patch will be release sometime to fix the problem.
It's annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles