Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Second Photon Issue Vibrate, ring, silent

Normally on the evo or shift when you hold down the volume key you get silent then vibrate. on this phone you get one or the other. YOu have to go to a settings to be able to switch between the two. for example when i go in the settings and hit silent. When i exit and use volume up and down it goes to ring then silent and you can have ring and vibrate at the same time but not just vibrate. Then i have to go into settings and take silent off and then it will let me go from ring to vibrate but never silent.

Hope it made sense I kind of found a fix by downloading a silent widget where it lets me change between the three without having to go into settings.

Thank you guys.

Default Re: Second Photon Issue Vibrate, ring, silent

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    Normally on the evo or shift when you hold down the volume key you get silent then vibrate. on this phone you get one or the other. YOu have to go to a settings to be able to switch between the two. for example when i go in the settings and hit silent. When i exit and use volume up and down it goes to ring then silent and you can have ring and vibrate at the same time but not just vibrate. Then i have to go into settings and take silent off and then it will let me go from ring to vibrate but never silent.

Hope it made sense I kind of found a fix by downloading a silent widget where it lets me change between the three without having to go into settings.

Thank you guys.
    Same problem here. What widget did you use because the one I downloaded had 3 options ring, vibrate, silent. When I set it to vibrate it was silent with no vibrate.

I use Beautiful Widgets - nice looking widgets, I use the Vibrate, Bluetooth, GPS, and the WiFi widgets in that set. They all work great.

The 4g widget currently only works on HTC phones but supposedly they are working on that for a future update.

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Also try Widgetsoid. I like the way you can do so many customizations with it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by byeblackberry View Post
    Same problem here. What widget did you use because the one I downloaded had 3 options ring, vibrate, silent. When I set it to vibrate it was silent with no vibrate.
    I use the one from curve fish