Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Picture Albums Not Displaying

Coming from Evo 4G, loved the ability to have my many pictures (2,000+) in individual albums on my sd card, and then having those albums show in my gallery on the phone. Have not been able to figure out how to do this as yet on the Photon, or whether it is possible. All my sd card photos are showing up in 1 single album, which makes it tough when you want to see something from a specified album. Love the online albums feature, but need access to my sd card individual albums without having to upload. Any thoughts?

Default Re: Picture Albums Not Displaying

+1

I think this missing feature needs a fix!

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts

You can create and add them to the albums

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by kkwus74 View Post
    You can create and add them to the albums

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I have tried every way I could think of, how is this done?

Aha, kkwus74...thank you.

rhleek, you can create new albums in My Library and then long press a picture to get the option to add it to an album.

Figured there had to be a way to have albums on the Photon. Evidently it doesn't recognize individual albums created off the phone on the SD card (which is how I was used to doing it) but you can create albums locally on the phone and do it that way.
    JPD

long press a photo and the menu pops up with the option to "Add to Album" from there you can select albums or create new ones...

you can also select multiple prior to adding to album...