Exchanging for 3rd Photon

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
After the first phone restarting about 10 times a day (no exaggeration) and with this one (capacitive button issue - 3 bright 1 doesn't light up) I will be receiving lucky 3 tomorrow. Hopefully its OK.

I love the phone and wouldn't change back to HTC or another EVO 3D for anything.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
After missing two calls from job recruiters yesterday and one when my mom fell and was hurt, I gave up. If it can't work as a phone it is useless.

Two phones, same problems, there is no strike 3 needed.

andoman

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
After missing two calls from job recruiters yesterday and one when my mom fell and was hurt, I gave up. If it can't work as a phone it is useless.

Two phones, same problems, there is no strike 3 needed.

Good then go troll somewhere else, you're on every single forum available on the net and trolling every one of them.

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Every phone manufacturer has phones with glitches. Hope number three comes in with no problems. I was lucky with number one.

Sent from my Photon

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
After the first phone restarting about 10 times a day (no exaggeration) and with this one (capacitive button issue - 3 bright 1 doesn't light up) I will be receiving lucky 3 tomorrow. Hopefully its OK.

I love the phone and wouldn't change back to HTC or another EVO 3D for anything.

Sometimes a person and a phone aren't meant to be, like a bad marriage. Cut your losses earlier rather than later. It saves you from an expensive divorce! :)

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm not discouraged I love the phone and sprint has been extremely nice about it. Kind of annoying but oh well life is to short to become infuriated over a phone. I'll eventually get one that works great.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
New phone is excellent I haven't had any trouble at all. Hopefully I don't have to exchange anymore.

Glad it's working for you!! I got lucky with #1 moPho. I went through 3 Evo 3D's to get one that didn't have that dreaded screen tilt and had a decent radio. Call quality still sucked but it worked. HTC has thier problems too but the moPho seems to be a better choice.

John Kotches

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Phone #2 ia going back Friday. Won't run 4g (disabled to enabling to disabled) in an area where #1 and the eco both worked well.

Bluetooth never sees anything to pair with.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463