Am I alone with all these problems

sirtronics

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Please let me know if I am alone ot other people are having the same problem.
My phone is stock nothing done to it, just installed programs.

He prox sensor does not work most the time, so the phone either hangs up , dials other people or sends tone into the other persons ear.

It locks up and sometimes it turns off and refuses to turn back on (must remove battery)

The Bluetooth works when it wants (need to reboot phone)

Internet stops working.get a message like service unavailable (need to reboot phone)

The phone does not let me make phone calls sometimes, it just sits there when you press send. (need to reboot)

The keyboard lets you type and shows it is working but never puts what you are typing anywhere. (need to reboot)

aptmx

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Please let me know if I am alone ot other people are having the same problem.
My phone is stock nothing done to it, just installed programs.

He prox sensor does not work most the time, so the phone either hangs up , dials other people or sends tone into the other persons ear.

It locks up and sometimes it turns off and refuses to turn back on (must remove battery)

The Bluetooth works when it wants (need to reboot phone)

Internet stops working.get a message like service unavailable (need to reboot phone)

The phone does not let me make phone calls sometimes, it just sits there when you press send. (need to reboot)

The keyboard lets you type and shows it is working but never puts what you are typing anywhere. (need to reboot)

You are not fully alone. Some people are experiencing a few of these issues but to a much lesser degree. I would advise exchanging your Photon while you are in the first 30 days. Some issues will most likely be addressed by an OTA update but it sounds like you have other issues that most are not experiencing. Hope that helps.

sirtronics

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You are not fully alone. Some people are experiencing a few of these issues but to a much lesser degree. I would advise exchanging your Photon while you are in the first 30 days. Some issues will most likely be addressed by an OTA update but it sounds like you have other issues that most are not experiencing. Hope that helps.

thank for pat on should it make it feel better :)
I actually switches back to my Nexus today, it has fewer problems! LOL

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Same problems I had. Loved the phone, but had to return it because of these problems. Back to the OG Evo.

EvoRoy

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have different issues but same boat...lol.

No sound on call...outgoing or incoming (Battery off / reboot)
Screen is randomly turning off (Battery off / reboot)
Prox sensor never turns the phone back on and I can't see the screen until I press power or volume button to get screen back on.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
These issues are unbelievable on what's supposed to be a great phone. I may have to keep my 3VO now...

The problems are on a few Photons, and not everyone is experiencing issues. My Photon is pretty much perfect. No problems with it at all.

This no different than 3vo issues, like dust under the screen, lopsided screens, extremely low volume speakers, dropped calls, spontaneous reboots, etc, etc....

Reactions: slopokdave

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
The problems are on a few Photons, and not everyone is experiencing issues. My Photon is pretty much perfect. No problems with it at all.

This no different than 3vo issues, like dust under the screen, lopsided screens, extremely low volume speakers, dropped calls, spontaneous reboots, etc, etc....
Yes, but I think the 3VO's low volume speakers are unanimous across the board, unfortunately! That's one of the reasons I'm looking at the Photon. I am fearful of getting one that has problems making or receiving calls. That's the main functionality my phone should be able to handle consistently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar