Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dabro
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Need help: Music Interference

    Hi everyone,

    I just got a new Photon 4G, popped in my 32GB Class 4 memory card and loaded all my music. I noticed that while listening to music, there are small "skips" of music interference while playing a track. It happens intermittently but can always be triggered when I hit the sleep/wake button. It's driving me nuts! I can't keep this phone if I can't fix it because I am always listening to music on it. Does anyone know about this or can suggest a fix?

    Thanks!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Need help: Music Interference

    Reboot? I had a similiar problem over bt. Reboot fixed it for me.

    You can also try a different app.
  3. #3  
    dabro's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

    Default Re: Need help: Music Interference

    Quote Originally Posted by ddubs View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I just got a new Photon 4G, popped in my 32GB Class 4 memory card and loaded all my music. I noticed that while listening to music, there are small "skips" of music interference while playing a track. It happens intermittently but can always be triggered when I hit the sleep/wake button. It's driving me nuts! I can't keep this phone if I can't fix it because I am always listening to music on it. Does anyone know about this or can suggest a fix?

    Thanks!
    This might be a problem with your microSDHC card. There is a discussion on XDA-developers [Q] Is it really 16gb internal??? - Page 3 - xda-developers beginning with post # 21, which could prove relevant (or not!)
    Thanked by:
    milominderbinde likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Need help: Music Interference

    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    Reboot? I had a similiar problem over bt. Reboot fixed it for me.

    You can also try a different app.
    I've tried that. Also am using doubletwist instead of stock player. still happens :-/
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Need help: Music Interference

    Quote Originally Posted by dami View Post
    This might be a problem with your microSDHC card. There is a discussion on XDA-developers [Q] Is it really 16gb internal??? - Page 3 - xda-developers beginning with post # 21, which could prove relevant (or not!)
    I'm going to try swapping out my micro sd card today. Hopefully that fixes the problem. Will post update later.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Need help: Music Interference

    OK so swapping micro sd didn't help. It also happens when streaming Pandora. I'm thinking it has to do with the processor...thoughts?
  7. #7  

    Default

    Stupid newby question here: how can I put music (or photos) on this thing at all?

    Thanks.
  8. #8  
    sjamie's Avatar
    Grand Tech

    Posts
    491 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,238 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddubs View Post
    OK so swapping micro sd didn't help. It also happens when streaming Pandora. I'm thinking it has to do with the processor...thoughts?
    Wow... I definitely don't have any problems with Pandora skipping even over BT.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Need help: Music Interference

    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlegal View Post
    Stupid newby question here: how can I put music (or photos) on this thing at all?

    Thanks.
    Click the Getting Started button at the top of any forum.

    Go to the section on: Putting Music, Photos, Movies, and Documents on your phone

    It will walk you through everything.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓
    Thanked by:

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions