Hi everyone,

I just got a new Photon 4G, popped in my 32GB Class 4 memory card and loaded all my music. I noticed that while listening to music, there are small "skips" of music interference while playing a track. It happens intermittently but can always be triggered when I hit the sleep/wake button. It's driving me nuts! I can't keep this phone if I can't fix it because I am always listening to music on it. Does anyone know about this or can suggest a fix?

Thanks!
    08-15-2011 03:19 PM
    Reboot? I had a similiar problem over bt. Reboot fixed it for me.

You can also try a different app.
    08-15-2011 06:21 PM
    Hi everyone,

I just got a new Photon 4G, popped in my 32GB Class 4 memory card and loaded all my music. I noticed that while listening to music, there are small "skips" of music interference while playing a track. It happens intermittently but can always be triggered when I hit the sleep/wake button. It's driving me nuts! I can't keep this phone if I can't fix it because I am always listening to music on it. Does anyone know about this or can suggest a fix?

Thanks!
    This might be a problem with your microSDHC card. There is a discussion on XDA-developers [Q] Is it really 16gb internal??? - Page 3 - xda-developers beginning with post # 21, which could prove relevant (or not!)
    milominderbinde likes this.
    08-15-2011 06:30 PM
    Reboot? I had a similiar problem over bt. Reboot fixed it for me.

You can also try a different app.
    I've tried that. Also am using doubletwist instead of stock player. still happens :-/
    08-16-2011 06:46 AM
    This might be a problem with your microSDHC card. There is a discussion on XDA-developers [Q] Is it really 16gb internal??? - Page 3 - xda-developers beginning with post # 21, which could prove relevant (or not!)
    I'm going to try swapping out my micro sd card today. Hopefully that fixes the problem. Will post update later.
    08-16-2011 06:47 AM
    OK so swapping micro sd didn't help. It also happens when streaming Pandora. I'm thinking it has to do with the processor...thoughts?
    08-16-2011 10:33 AM
    Stupid newby question here: how can I put music (or photos) on this thing at all?

Thanks.
    08-16-2011 10:58 AM
    OK so swapping micro sd didn't help. It also happens when streaming Pandora. I'm thinking it has to do with the processor...thoughts?
    Wow... I definitely don't have any problems with Pandora skipping even over BT.
    08-16-2011 11:06 AM
    Stupid newby question here: how can I put music (or photos) on this thing at all?

Thanks.
    Click the Getting Started button at the top of any forum.

Go to the section on: Putting Music, Photos, Movies, and Documents on your phone

It will walk you through everything.
    Puzzlegal likes this.
    08-16-2011 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD