Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: the text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the chipboard?

Thanks! yr advice worked!

Default Re: Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    hello,
    can someone please help me find the clipboard. I understand when it is save to clipboard I can go and paste my info anywhere. But, is the clipboard saved somewhere with all my copies?
    thanks

hello,
    can someone please help me find the clipboard. I understand when it is save to clipboard I can go and paste my info anywhere. But, is the clipboard saved somewhere with all my copies?
    thanks

hello,
    thanks

Hello all!! I am as well looking for my clipboard. I've read some messages on here and from what I understand it's a program within the OS? If so how do I copy it and put it on my screen?,,Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Lightbulb Re: Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

As this is an old thread no one will probably read this...

Cellmeister, its not a smart idea to store passwords on your phone! Ever!

So were n wat do I press to see anything ways on my clip board

Smoke me smolee boy

hello,
    thanks

On mine if you copy something else(or have something copies I just noticed this) there will be a little arrow that appears on the right side in the middle. If you tap that a tab opens that has a bunch of copied items which you can view or delete. I have an LG Volt

Yes, LG turned the above into the "clip tray". Part of their UI, and useful.

I have the answer, simply long press the mic located by the spacebar ([Sym], [mic], [comma], [spacebar],...) when the keyboard pops up and there is hidden extra tools that will pop up including voice keyboard, handwriting keyboard, clipboard, keyboard settings, emoticons keyboard, and free floating keyboard. No extra downloads needed it was just hidden.

P.s.i noticed that you may not see every icon depending on what app you are using but you will see them all in text messaging app
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12