Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Default Re: Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

The easiest way is to long press in a text field and it will bring up a dialogue box where you can select clipboard.
    Try it in the page you are reading right now. I created a post on this awhile back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?-1461804208412.jpg  
    Laura Knotek likes this.

This is the clipboard when open.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?-1461804603603.jpg  

Default Re: the text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the chipboard?

This was the best answer...it worked like a dream! thanks, C Rod

Quote Originally Posted by minkit3 View Post
    I have samsung galaxy 2. I found my clipboard by accident. When you copy/save to clipboard, go to your email page on your device and press the message box. (or wherever you want to paste the thing) Another box will pop up, and mine says PASTE XX CLIPBOARDXX . Press clipboard, and your clipboard should pop up. I hope this helps. I didn't have to down load app for it.
    Allmost there, ( I'm on a " feedback on AdWords AD's " website page ) but still doesn't answer the problem, where do I find the clipboard?

I can't locate the clipboard. Can anyone tell me where to find my documents or anything that says it's been copied to the clipboard?

Cool Re: Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

Were is my clipboard ?

Thank you for your help, I had so much stuff saved to the clipboard and could never find it. It was right where you said it would be, I am using the Samsung Galaxy7. Thanks again. Barbara
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Bell View Post
    I have the answer, simply long press the mic located by the spacebar ([Sym], [mic], [comma], [spacebar],...) when the keyboard pops up and there is hidden extra tools that will pop up including voice keyboard, handwriting keyboard, clipboard, keyboard settings, emoticons keyboard, and free floating keyboard. No extra downloads needed it was just hidden.

P.s.i noticed that you may not see every icon depending on what app you are using but you will see them all in text messaging app

Quote Originally Posted by TinaA48 View Post
    Clipboard is on your key pad on the right next to your spacebar on your galaxy tab 2. Looks like a clipboard.
    there was a lady that posted on here, that said it was on the bottom right of key pad or were u type, man that advice was the best, I have LG Vista android an I found my clip board on bottom left, I been looking for month, until I saw her post,

I have Samsung 7. The "clipboard" is not an option when I "paste", it is not on the keyboard, not in gallery, & I'm not going to even try messing with the "OS"! BUT, for all of you who want to EASILY find it- go to text messaging and "paste" and all of a sudden it will be right next to "paste" just like it used to be! So far, it has been the only place I have seen it. 😆

Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    hello,
    can someone please help me find the clipboard. I understand when it is save to clipboard I can go and paste my info anywhere. But, is the clipboard saved somewhere with all my copies?
    thanks

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, if I go to my create memo application (the one with a t in a box as the icon) and press create new memo, I can then press add picture and it shows me the screenshots clipboard, which is separate from the gallery screenshots folder (if you delete a screenshot in the gallery it will still be in screenshots clipboard)

Where is the clipboard

Where is the clip

Did they ever tell you where the clipboard was?? I can't figure it out either.

Post Re: Text has been copied to clipboard. Where is the clipboard?

I have copiedtext to the clip boosrd but cant find a clip board. Where id the clip boad

So where is my clipboard?

The answer is in the thread. Please read it

Thank you so much minkit3, I was struggling to recall a huge amount of data accidently overwritten. I got the "paste from clip board" option in my messaging/sms/mms App.

Good question, where do you find clipboard....on HTC 10....

The answer is in the thread. Please read it

Man, I don't know what it is about this thread, but there have been a ton of empty posts that contain only a quote of a previous post (all of which have been deleted by yours truly or other Mods). If you aren't a bot, please don't to do that!

And if you are a bot, may you get trapped in a decrepit Pentium III machine.

Actually everything saved via the clipboard it seems will remain there until deleted by the user.
    E.g. everytime a boarding pass is received and saved via the clipboard, it will remain in (probably) the downloads folder.
    On my S7, if I copy something on the clipboard, when I want to paste it somewhere, the clipboard will open all the existing saved stuff, not only the last one.

Try placing your finger on the screen wherever you want to paste the clipboard content, an icon will appear with the drop-down menu, copy, paste, delete etc.
    E.g. open a word document, type something in there, select the text by long "press" on the screen. At this point the icon will appear, with the drop-down menu, which gives you the possibility to copy either a part of the text, or all of it. The same thing is when you want to paste the text somewhere, use the drop-down menu to paste it.
    I was trying this for the email signature, copying the text from another email and then pasting the clipboard content in the signature cell.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123