What did you just say?

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be experiencing a variation of the known "silent call" bug. Instead of not being able to hear a person when they call me or I call them, the audio cuts out for about 5-10 seconds at various times during most conversations. This was never an issue with my previous phones (3VO, Instinct, Nextel phones, etc.) and most of the time, the other caller has full signal strength on their end when this happens. My signal strength is usually good too at the time of the occurrence. The good news is the audio eventually picks back up after the 5-10 seconds of silence and I'm glad I don't have to reboot my phone to resume the conversation but it is very annoying. No one likes to ask, "What did you just say?" repeatedly throughout a conversation.

Anyone else experiencing this one? Any solutions?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Before you really set up your phone, do a hard reset. It fixes some problems.

Also, before you ask about the charging LED:

If your phone is on and you plug your phone in, only your lock screen will display that it's charging w/ percentage and your LED does nothing.

If you turn your phone off and you plug your phone in, it will vibrate and act as if it's booting up. It boots to a screen with a really cool animated battery telling you it's charging and your LED will be on. White for charging and green for charged.

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Before you really set up your phone, do a hard reset. It fixes some problems.

Also, before you ask about the charging LED:

If your phone is on and you plug your phone in, only your lock screen will display that it's charging w/ percentage and your LED does nothing.

If you turn your phone off and you plug your phone in, it will vibrate and act as if it's booting up. It boots to a screen with a really cool animated battery telling you it's charging and your LED will be on. White for charging and green for charged.

I wish I had done a hard reset but I've already put in the time to set it up. I'll try to wait it out until the MR update is released. Is it safe to say there is NO charging LED when the phone is ON and charging?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had done a hard reset but I've already put in the time to set it up. I'll try to wait it out until the MR update is released. Is it safe to say there is NO charging LED when the phone is ON and charging?

Correct. The LED for charging only comes on when phone is off.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek