Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By STUCPhoton
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default PS3 controller work with any emulators on Photon?

Also does the classic Wii controller work? The one That looks like a snes and ps3 controller? If so I'd buy that.

Thanks

Default Re: PS3 controller work with any emulators on Photon?

The wii remote works, I can tell you that because my brother has the Droid x 2 and it works perfect. Since Motorola uses almost the same hardware in both phones, it should work perfect as well. As for the ps3 controller, I'm not sure. But i could give it a try tomorrow when i go to see my brother.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

i can confirm that the wii controller does indeed work...not sure about the PS3.

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

So you can use the Wii conroller to play emulators on the phonton with it hooked up to the dock? Any word yet on the PS3 Conttroller?
    Banned

Wii and PS3 controllers work on all the emulators I've tried. I'll be posting a guide here in a the next day or so.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

Dude that would be awesome if you do post the guide for the PS3 controller. Thank you.

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarkeithM22 View Post
    So you can use the Wii conroller to play emulators on the phonton with it hooked up to the dock? Any word yet on the PS3 Conttroller?
    Yes, i hooked up my Photon to tue hd station and was able to use the wii controller.

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

What is the best link or site for emulators

SlideME | Android Community and Application Marketplace get the app and install it and get the emus from their, if u need roms, get the app called emulator roms from slideme also. They works great

Sorry for the major bump but can someone post a guide on how I can get my ps3 controller hooked up to my photon 4g without rooting it?
    Slender Troll likes this.