Update Available!!!!

ToddK

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'll be dammed!

I'm so glad I was wrong.... hope it works.

But, the news that Sprint is getting the iPhone 5 this Fall (w/ magnetic induction charging), changes everything.... :)

Software updated... now version 45.2.5en.US version

Last edited:

statdoc

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I just installed the update, too. I am very glad that Moto made this available so quickly, and I hope it fixes the "silent call" issue. If not for that, I would have no complaints about this phone. And even so, it has only happened to me a couple times.

Sent using my Motorola Photon

dguidry12

Banned
Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the update, too. I am very glad that Moto made this available so quickly, and I hope it fixes the "silent call" issue. If not for that, I would have no complaints about this phone. And even so, it has only happened to me a couple times.

Sent using my Motorola Photon

It is supposed to fix that issue!!

This will make the phone damn near perfect.. the phone is even more fast too me.

susuki12002

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Guess Motorola figured alot of phones were gonna be returned within the week of Sprints return policy. Installing the update now, will report how phone reacts throughout the day.

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I must say, coming from an EPIC 4G, this update came out very quickly. I'm already happy that I made the switch =D

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
WOW is it just me or does the Browser seem faster? I also called a few friends and no silence so far.. I will test this further during the day since I use my Phone a lot for work.:)

cybersar

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
One issue I found on my phone since the update is if battery mode is set to Nighttime saver, push email doesn't come through as fast (or at all - not sure) even though it is well past 5:00am. Setting to performance mode the push is immediate. I can live with that if the call issues are fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800