Photon's Gorilla Glass Test

susuki12002

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Dang, you were beating the **** outta that screen. Guess I wont worry about my keys scratching the phone while its in my pocket. Thanks buddy...

MRWOLF6969

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Got to give you props there is another vid of someone else and you can see his finger on the screen to keep frome actualy doing what you did. Can't wait to get this phone on us cell.

MacBook

May 17, 2010
Visit site
DUDE!:eek: you do know that its not Impact resistant right?? Its scratch resistant only. lol You were hammering that poor thing.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I just got my very own Photon yesterday. Love it. I was in love with my atrix and aside from not having simultaneous voice and data on the 3G network, I like it more. Maybe it's the new version of blur that doesn't force you to sign in to it or the 2.3.4 os that it comes with, but it's just sexii.

I wasn't a fan of my 3D at all and honesty, never really liked HTC products. They look great (nexus one), but perform like $|-|!T (unresponsive touchscreens).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccrooks

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
looks like i have a light scratch on my gorilla glass... any way to buff it out? it's not big enough to feel when i run my finger over/across it and it's really only visible in the right light and at the right angle... but i know it's there!

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Man thats taking it a bit to far :eek:

Even though I know its got Gorilla Glass I coddle my new baby. I even make sure not to put it in the same pocket as my car keys or loose change.

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
What's with the gloves? I agree the screen looks strong but using a spring loaded stapler softens the strikes... Not trying to take anything away here was just curious what use a stapler. Also, I'd be interested in scratch test as well.

Jo_795

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
What's with the gloves? I agree the screen looks strong but using a spring loaded stapler softens the strikes... Not trying to take anything away here was just curious what use a stapler. Also, I'd be interested in scratch test as well.

I did this at work, It was a fun video to see how strong it really is

Reactions: bcbbanga4l

Jo_795

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
You just never know what sort of FUNK is going to be on somebody's phone. I'd put the safety glasses and a dust mask on too!

ranges from roaches, rice, pee, coke, water, juice, coffee, toilet wateR?... yup definitely wear gloves... Women's boobs sweat..

rckclmber75

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
It's funny. at Best buy a salesman told me the Photon had GG. I bought the phone and within a week, experiencing nothing but front pocket fabric, micro-scratches appeared in a couple specific places (clusters, not one little scratch...the THREAD in my shorts had scratched the all-mighty GG).

So, if GG is only good for shatter resistance, I have insurance for that. I don't want scratches all over my screen.

jadiff

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a single scratch on my screen and it has been naked since purchase. As a matter of fact, I just ran a key back and forth over the screen and got nothing! Not real hard, mind you, but keys are sharp.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon