Media thru Bluetooth not working after latest software update??

jawanova

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded my software the media in my bluetooth will not play. The voicemail won't play either... It just whips through a 1:30 voicemail in a second!

Any thoughts?

wynand32

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Media thru Bluetooth not working after latest software update

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I use my Bluetooth headphones to listen to podcasts, and that still works perfectly since the update.

Randy0211

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded my software the media in my bluetooth will not play. The voicemail won't play either... It just whips through a 1:30 voicemail in a second!

Any thoughts?

I have the same problem, sometime the music would play for hours and no problem, then other times it would get disconnected or the music stop playing after minutes. I was able to find out the problem happens a lot more after a phone call. After disabling the phone call for the BT It happens a lot less frequently.

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Any thoughts?
I also experience the voicemail issue from time to time; however, other media seems to play just fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon