Horrible lag

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Any solutions to fixing this piece of **** phone so I don't have to restart after every freegin call?

I'm on my 3rd photon and I already hate this phone. The update didn't fix **** only made the phone more unusable.

jadiff

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I have not heard of anyone else with these issues. Do you have any apps installed? Is it laggy any other time? Mine is very snappy! Never had a lag issue.

Was it slow out of the box or over time?

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of it, either. There was a really common issue with "no sound" that could only be fixed by restarting, but

1) this soulds different
2) that was fixed by the update.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
How can anyone state that they have never heard of this issue? Seriously now....

Seriously, I have not seen a post describing "Horrible Lag" either. And on three MoPhos you've had. Are you sure you have the Official update installed?

I'm Still on my original MoPho since drop day 7/31. It never had any lag, or unresponsive or any call issues.

You might maybe should take it back and try a different phone....

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Never heard of horrible lag issues either. Had the phone since launch day. If it's 3 phones in a row I have to start to think it's something you are doing, not the phones. Sorry, not what you want to hear, I'm sure.

sambo57u#AC

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Since this is the 3rd phone I agree with above. I have three photons working just fine.

I was helping someone with a slightly different problem but it seemed to me that some Spront store
people are messing up the transfer of contacts from one phone to the other. They first put ot on an
sd card, then move it up to google etc. Whatever they are doing is messing up phone everytime it
looks for contacts (incoming and outgoing). Part of the problem was that the sd card needs to be
reformatted on a new phone due to subtle filesyste differences (should be done with all phones).
I would do a factory reset, remove the sd card, initialize the phone following the instrictions in the
pamphlet to sync contacst from gmail.

ksom262523

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Any solutions to fixing this piece of **** phone so I don't have to restart after every freegin call?

I'm on my 3rd photon and I already hate this phone. The update didn't fix **** only made the phone more unusable.

I am with the phone for about two weeks now, there is no general lag. You need to be more specific about when it lags. There have been one or two times the phone lagged, but I think it has to do with some app being busy. A few times it kind of locked up and eventually eset on its own. Those are the most severe cases I run into.

Sent from mobile

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Seriously, I have not seen a post describing "Horrible Lag" either. And on three MoPhos you've had. Are you sure you have the Official update installed?

I'm Still on my original MoPho since drop day 7/31. It never had any lag, or unresponsive or any call issues.

You might maybe should take it back and try a different phone....

This is my 3rd. Getting tired of moto and sprint at this point.

acoleman1981

Banned
Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Never heard of horrible lag issues either. Had the phone since launch day. If it's 3 phones in a row I have to start to think it's something you are doing, not the phones. Sorry, not what you want to hear, I'm sure.

Its not what I wanna hear and its not anything I'm doing. You sound like you work for Sprint. Thanks.

RBrown9180

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Its not what I wanna hear and its not anything I'm doing. You sound like you work for Sprint. Thanks.

Ha, lol @ working for sprint. One phone messed up I can see no problem. Happens all the time. Two phones having problems that nobody had complained about...hmmm. And three phones in a row having an issue that only you see too have. Well you should play the lotto or something. I definetly don't work for sprint. Im just being realistic.