Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Spoiled

I used my friend's iphone 3g yesterday. My first reaction was, "Wow this is a tiny screen!"

I think I'm spoiled now.

Default Re: Spoiled

Yeah, when I look at my Pre, it looks so tiny now. Can't imagine how the Veer would compare ~ lol.

I have the same feeling, Photon is definitely better on the eyes. But I still kind of miss the size of Pre. Photon feel a little too big in my pocket.

Sent from mobile
    Grand Tech

Global Posts
    1,238 Global Posts

Now it seems laughable that I used the Pre for 2+ years (since launch date). It seems like a toy compared to the all powerful MoPho. The MoPho even "sounds" like it would beat the crap out of the Pre Minus. LOL
    Last edited by sjamie; 09-04-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksom262523 View Post
    I have the same feeling, Photon is definitely better on the eyes. But I still kind of miss the size of Pre. Photon feel a little too big in my pocket.

Sent from mobile
    I agree. This screen it's nice, but I really miss how well the pre fit in my pocket, and in my hands. This phone requires both hands, which isn't nearly as nice. I'd still like the form factor of the pre, or maybe even as large as the pre 3.

I suspect that in a few years we will see ladies phones and mens phones, just as we saw ladies watches and mens watches, and you will be able to buy a small but powerful phone.

There are plenty of small powerful phones, maybe just not one that you want.

I'm temporarily using my Pre 1 and hate it. Besides the fact that it's slow, it's a midget and very difficult to read on. I'm also a woman and have no interest in a "woman's" phone.

I'm actually able to use the Photon with one hand using Swype, which btw is the best way to type. The more and more I use it, the more I like it better than a physical keyboard.

And Photon does sound like it can kick any phones ***, at least by speed alone, as a photon is the fastest traveling particle in the universe (well there are theorized ones, like a tachyon, but that's not proven...)

For my massive hands the phone is perfection. I miss my Pre- with the physical keyboard a little bit. But hands down, this hardware is beastly.
    -MoPho 4g
    -#TeamPhoton4G

I'm spoiled. I know this cause my wife says so. Just pour me down the sink and it'll all be good!

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Now it seems laughable that I used the Pre for 2+ years (since launch date). It seems like a toy compared to the all powerful MoPho. The MoPho even "sounds" like it would beat the crap out of the Pre Minus. LOL
    Needed to grab some contact info from my old Pre- yesterday. OMG I almost died waiting for the thing to recognize my taps. I didn't realize how much I had become accustomed to waiting for ages for the phone to do anything. SOOOOOOO laggy. Yes, I miss the Pre's small size, too, but the MoPho is really a huge upgrade, no question. I never read or browsed nearly as much with the Pre. The MoPho with Xscope browser is amazing.

I am not turning back.
    Grand Tech

Global Posts
    1,238 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tlaz View Post
    Needed to grab some contact info from my old Pre- yesterday. OMG I almost died waiting for the thing to recognize my taps. I didn't realize how much I had become accustomed to waiting for ages for the phone to do anything. SOOOOOOO laggy. Yes, I miss the Pre's small size, too, but the MoPho is really a huge upgrade, no question. I never read or browsed nearly as much with the Pre. The MoPho with Xscope browser is amazing.

I am not turning back.
    Amen!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by tlaz View Post

I am not turning back.
    I had the same experience before I bought the photon, when I traveled to germany and used my old treo for a few days. So responsive! It was one of the reasons I gave up on the pre and bought the photon.

I miss the pre's size, the cards, and the keyboard. But this is so much better gadget.

Quote Originally Posted by ksom262523 View Post

Sent from mobile
    Really i disagree think the photon feels tiny compared to other phones in my pocket that is

Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    Amen!
    +1