Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mobile IP Registration Response Error

Why do i keep getting this in my notifications? Nothing specifc makes it pop up. Just intermittently.

Default Re: Mobile IP Registration Response Error

For a while I was switching back and forth from my Evo 3D to the Photon and I would occasionally get that message until I update my profile in the settings. Sometimes I couldn't even do that for a while until Sprints servers caught up with the phone swap.

I do sometimes receive that response...I believe it has to do with the phone trying to reach the network, and not having succes...dont worry for that, I believe it is a problem when u cant connect to the internet with the phone...

i dont pay for the mobile hot spot access, when messing around a couple times with it, i got this error when i tried to run a hot spot

When I was visiting a location with no Sprint signal and a strong Verizon signal I got this from time to time. Other times I warned me I was roaming. I assumed it was Sprint throttling my roaming, to limit how many charges I racked up from the Verizon network.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

thanks guys, i just won't worry about it then haha

Mine quit having any problems after prl and profile update

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts

I am always roaming at work to Verizon. I get this almost every day while roaming.

Never happens when I am connected to Sprint.

I started getting this error after I got my phone "repaired" by Best Buy Geek Squad.

They gave me an awful Palm Pre loaner. I imagine Sprint's non-coherent non-American customer disservice didn't actually fix everything with the phones? I can only go online if I use my wireless...