Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Photon constantly freezing

    My photon keeps freezing and I have spb shell but not sure if thats the cause. I constantly get a error message when I try to go in my text messages. And also I work in manufacturing so the temp inside is about 90 degrees so can it be the temperature causing this???
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Photon constantly freezing

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Gil View Post
    My photon keeps freezing and I have spb shell but not sure if thats the cause. I constantly get a error message when I try to go in my text messages. And also I work in manufacturing so the temp inside is about 90 degrees so can it be the temperature causing this???
    Are you using Battery Circle by Adrian Ulrich? If so, that could be cause. I had a freeze up problem with that app installed.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Are you using Battery Circle by Adrian Ulrich? If so, that could be cause. I had a freeze up problem with that app installed.
    No im not but good to know to stay away from that app lol
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Are you using Battery Circle by Adrian Ulrich? If so, that could be cause. I had a freeze up problem with that app installed.
    Interesting. I've been using that app for a month, and have never had the phone 'freeze', but maybe it interacts badly with something else.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Good to know
  6. #6  

    Default

    I had the same issue with SPB Shell, uninstalled it and back to normal. I have tried it twice with the same results, it will freeze or just hang after selecting an app or link plus it will stop in between panels. Try installing it and see if it goes away.

    Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
  7. #7  

    Default

    Mine has been freezing up since I got it. Frustrating cause it's a really nice phone. Best Android phone I have owned

    Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gajendarksky View Post
    I had the same issue with SPB Shell, uninstalled it and back to normal. I have tried it twice with the same results, it will freeze or just hang after selecting an app or link plus it will stop in between panels. Try installing it and see if it goes away.

    Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    I went to sprint and apparently its caused by apps so they seleted all the apps and left spb shell and it works fine. I guess i just gotta watch what apps to download
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: Photon constantly freezing

    So apps appearantly cause this because of gingerbread and not all apps support the phone.

Posting Permissions