[ACS][HOW TO] Rooting, Unrooting, Flashing Etc.(13 videos)11/2/11

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ACS][HOW TO] Rooting, Unrooting, Flashing Etc.(8 videos) 9/1

for what ever reason its not giving me the root.bat file when i extract it. i did find the windows batch file and ran it and it seems to work the same way except it keeps saying 'source not found'

I am running windows 7 but have Ubuntu available if that is the problem.

it does say at the end should be rooted but when i look after the last reboot. nothing :'(

i wonder what i am doing wrong?

Re download it and turn off your anti virus.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ACS][HOW TO] Rooting, Unrooting, Flashing Etc.(9 videos) 9/2

OP updated! Added another video! Let me know what you guys think :)

fintablayze

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
These videos are excellent. My photon is now unlocked, rooted, and running home base rom over clocked to 1.1ghz. Thanks a bunch!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

kristoffer10

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ACS][HOW TO] Rooting, Unrooting, Flashing Etc.(11 videos)9/2

Just installed new update and now shabbypenguins root.bat file isn't installing. Is there a fix?

mcp6530

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site

mine says my binary file is out of date.....asks me to update, i say yes, update but then it says failed.
ughhh

rswimports

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
My Mopho updated today and I lost root. I haven't tried again because I couldn't get the wifi to work correctly. On the Pre we had Preware, Is there something similar for the rooted Photons. Do we need update files to root again. Any help is appreciated.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

My Mopho updated today and I lost root. I haven't tried again because I couldn't get the wifi to work correctly. On the Pre we had Preware, Is there something similar for the rooted Photons. Do we need update files to root again. Any help is appreciated.

Just run the one click root again!

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

^^^
Don't I know you from somewhere? :eek:

To those that want this stickied (and it should be) contact the forum mods and let them know.

qbking77

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site

Thanks, I'm successfully rooted again, my Windows XP sees the wireless Androidbut tether but I have no internet connection. Any ideas?

Since the photon isn't officially supported, ad hoc devices aren't supported. Try setting the profile within the app to galaxy s and see if it works.

Reactions: rswimports

rswimports

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

Since the photon isn't officially supported, ad hoc devices aren't supported. Try setting the profile within the app to galaxy s and see if it works.
Thanks for the quick response, i tried what you suggested as well as all other profiles, it just wont work. I read about PDAnet on here and I'm using it right now. Thanks for the help though.