Squeaky back cover

laraiza

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
Heres what you do.

1. go to the motorola.com website and call the warranty and issues dept.

2. explain you just got the phone and really like it and dont really want to exchange the whole phone just for a new battery cover.

3. ask them nicely if they can send you a replacement since your still in warranty.

4. Be nice the rep will hopefully verify your address, purchase date, and record your serial number and then they should inform you one will be sent out free since your still in warranty thru fed ex overnight. I called them last friday and got an email yesterday confirming it was sent and got it today and it fits much better!

Great service!

Reactions: sjamie

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, my free replacement battery cover is on its way. However, they told me it will take 4-5 business days instead of fed ex overnight. No biggie.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Heres what you do.

1. go to the motorola.com website and call the warranty and issues dept.

2. explain you just got the phone and really like it and dont really want to exchange the whole phone just for a new battery cover.

3. ask them nicely if they can send you a replacement since your still in warranty.

4. Be nice the rep will hopefully verify your address, purchase date, and record your serial number and then they should inform you one will be sent out free since your still in warranty thru fed ex overnight. I called them last friday and got an email yesterday confirming it was sent and got it today and it fits much better!

Great service!
LOL I called and spoke with a guy who barley spoke English and it took 13 minutes for him to get my address but I got two day fedex shipping ;)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

fintablayze

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
At first I didn't realize it.. But then after continuously taking the cover on/off (I may have accidentally bricked my photon :p) its definitely squeaky now. It's so irritating. I'm waiting to find a great case for it so I won't have to deal with it. Anyone have suggestions for a case?

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
At first I didn't realize it.. But then after continuously taking the cover on/off (I may have accidentally bricked my photon :p) its definitely squeaky now. It's so irritating. I'm waiting to find a great case for it so I won't have to deal with it. Anyone have suggestions for a case?

I have this case it is pretty nice any case from this seller is good

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...774526?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item45fc5e2ffe

Sent from my MoPho on The Sprint Network

fintablayze

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a couple of these cases: Amazon.com: photon 4g cases tpu cruzer - Cell Phones & Accessories There is a buy 2 get one free offer as well. I just received it today and it fits good. Definitely takes care of the squeaky back issue.

Haha funny thing is I actually purchased one a week ago, and I'm not a big fan of it. It does protect it well, but I think it just makes it much to bulky. I also don't like the feeling in the hand much either. Idk, I guess I'm just really picky -__-