1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera questions?

The camera is always in landscape mode. Is this normal? I can't find white balance adjustment.

SENT FROM A BADAZZ MOPHO

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Default Re: Camera questions?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    The camera is always in landscape mode. Is this normal? I can't find white balance adjustment.

SENT FROM A BADAZZ MOPHO
    Yes, normal. You can change resolution from "landscape" to 8 or 5 mp, but the orientation will always be landscape with the stock application.

There is no white balance adjustment. That said, it does a faily good job of compensating on its own for a phone!

I just posted some pix in that thread that would have really taxed most of these types of cameras. The one of the fountain had VERY bright sunlight in the BG and pretty hard up close.
    Sammy Galaxy S3 in the land of no LTE (Welcome to Chicago)
    Prouder Photon owner since HTC and Sprint wouldn't stop my Evo from rebooting!
    (Proud Evo owner since launch day.)
    (Former Pre/Palm OS fanatic)
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you for the response. I'm actually pretty impressed with the camera. I was just making sure I wasn't missing something.

SENT FROM A BADAZZ MOPHO

Is there any way to tone down the flash on this phone? Whenever the flash is used, my pictures are washed out by the light. I've went through the settings and I can't find anything that would help. Any suggestions?

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

My biggest issue is the lag time and that the photos don't look all that great on the screen. Move it over to a computer screen, and it looks much better. And yes, I use the on screen shutter and not the button.