Which launcher for the MoPho?

Which Launcher for the MoPho

• Total voters

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Please only vote if you have used more than 1 of the launchers above (excluding stock).

I'm posting this here because I want to know which one is better performing on the MoPho specifically.

WHYDavid

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I've used several and keep coming back to Go. Works great and does everything I want. Everything other launcher seems to lack 1 or more things that I like in Go...

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I used go launcher ex and adw ex. Both are great and you can't go wrongs with either. Depending on theme I use adw ex more because you can resize icons and use no dock. It depends on what you like. Here is an example of icons with adw ex

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
I used go launcher ex and adw ex. Both are great and you can't go wrongs with either. Depending on theme I use adw ex more because you can resize icons and use no dock. It depends on what you like. Here is an example of icons with adw ex

You can set up a swipe to get rid of your top and/or bottom dock(s) on Go as well. I don't use this feature, so I'm not sure if they stay gone or if they will come back after lock/unlock.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Yup true. I use gesture for opening app drawer. The only negative on go launcher is themes in my opinion. I wish there were more but oh well. I like both adw and go. Its a win win.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
You can set up a swipe to get rid of your top and/or bottom dock(s) on Go as well. I don't use this feature, so I'm not sure if they stay gone or if they will come back after lock/unlock.

How do u hide the dock? Ive looked and found nothing.

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm still running stock. Was there not a post on this forum that if you replace the stock launcher, the phone will not be able to use the HDMI port properly?

I would like to try other launchers, but I don't want to cripple the device.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com

As long as you are using GoLauncher, press your far left button on your permanent dock (the fours squares, not sure it's actual name), then preferences, then operation settings, then either "Glide up action" or "Glide down action" and choose "Show/Hide dock bar".

WHYDavid

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site

To hide the dock in Go, open Preferences, Operations, then select the action you want (Up or Down swipe) and select Show/Hide Dock Bar. I have Show/Hide Dock Bar for Swipe Up and Show/Hide Notification Bar for Swipe Down.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The only logical option for me to pick was "I like biscuits" because I'm going between SPB Shell and GO Launcher.

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
Using Launcher 7. Love it. It's the best of the WM7 launchers out there. Before, I used Launcher Pro and liked it a lot too. Haven't tried Go Launcher yet, but it seems to be really popular here.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site

Here's what mine looks like :)
1323445654746.jpg

Sent from my MoPho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members